Thursday, November 29, 2007

Behold the Awesome Power of My Blog Hand

Remember how I extolled the virtues of revolving doors? Well, apparently management has taken notice. Yesterday afternoon, I received the following notice in my electronic mailbox:

To: All United Plaza Tenants
From: Property Management
RE: 17th Street Main Lobby - Please Use the Revolving Doors

Due to the cold winter temperatures, we are trying to conserve energy and discouraging use on the 17th Street Main Lobby double doors. We are asking all of our tenants and visitors to Please Use the Revolving Doors. We have posted signage at the 17th St. building entrance. The doors will remain unlocked and the ADA push plate is accessible. Please inform all employees.

Of course, I am taking 100% of the credit for this eco-friendly development. Nevermind the fact that people are telling me the memo goes out every winter. Whatever!

Score: Brennen - 1, Swing Doors - 0

No comments: