Sunday, November 25, 2007

An Environmental Blog for Geeks, By a Geek

I'm very interested in environmental issues. In fact, I'm borderline obsessed. I watch "Living With Ed," use terms like "carbon footprint" and dream of owning a tankless water heater. It's all pretty geeky, which is OK, because I'm a big geek. Plus, I just plain think our world is worth saving for future generations of people, plants, animals and even Republicans (some of them).

But I'm not a perfect environmentalist... nobody is... not even Al Gore. That's why I'm starting this blog today. It's a way for me to share all of the big and little things that I learn about green living almost every day. Nothing that I write about will be revolutionary, but I guarantee some of my tips are worth implementing--and they might even save you some money. You like money, right?

It's daunting to try and change old habits, but I've found that the smallest changes often make the biggest impact. I learned a lot of this stuff the hard way. Maybe you can learn it the easy way--by reading this little green blog once in a while. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Simon said...

Good Luck with the new blog Brennen Lukas!

Brennen said...

Thank ye!