Friday, December 14, 2007

Global Warming Skeptic? These Panties Will Make You Believe

So, I was all set to do my Friday blog roundup--and I will--but this one deserves its own post. The undies pictured above have a magical map of the globe that turns completely blue when it gets hot, depicting the effects of global warming. And the only way to cool the climate carnage is to strip them there underpants off. Is there anything the British CAN'T do? Thanks Green Knickers, future Nobel Peace Prize winners!

Global Warming Knickers (Eco Worrier)

2 comments:

ericsmithrocks said...

Hahahah, these are hysterical.

Anonymous said...

That made my day. Also reminded me of when I was in highschool and Sarah S. and I were making out and when her dad came in on us I was busted by the bright "warm" spots on her Hypercolor t-shirt where I'd been groping her.